MiniVap VP/VPL Vision
Based on Grabner´s cutting-edge Cockpit™ technology, the instrument offers unmatched networking capabilities and enables worldwide access to analyzers.
The MINIVAP VPL Vision offers unmatched precision for vapor pressure testing of gasoline, jet fuel, pure and multi-component solvents or flavors in a pressure range of 0.1 – 150 kPa. Routine testing on low volatile samples can be performed with a precision of less than 0.1 kPa. The instrument includes Grabner´s static methods, that test the absolute vapor pressure of samples and deliver results that correlate well to the ASTM D2879 Isoteniscope Method.
MINIVAP VP Vision
- Engineered for excellence
- Simplicity and Flexibility
- Access. Anywhere. Anytime.
- Durability and Robustness
- Most versatile, most complete
MINIVAP VPL Vision
- Low Volatility – Highest Precision!
- Modern Replacement of Isoteniscope
- All Methods for Fuels and Chemicals
- Maintaining Sample Composition
- Minimizing Residual Contamination
- Versatile and Easy to Use